IFP Journal

So far, a record of my efforts to identify an "individual field project" that will a) satisfy the assignment requirements for my Masters degree program, and b) satisfy my own requirements for strategic learning and passionate involvement.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Roxane

CE member-at-large Roxane volunteered to conduct two interviews yesterday. By the end of the day she told me she had them scheduled for today!

I'm awed that Roxane could move so fast on a project that she has so little knowledge about. It takes me weeks to process requests like this - I have to thoroughly analyze every aspect of it before I can take any action. She's turning on a dime!

I'm also amazed by people's willingness to help a relative stranger. Again.

So . . . what is this doing for the CE? What is the organization learning? How would I design a follow-on developmental effort, as Eric would say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home