IFP Journal

So far, a record of my efforts to identify an "individual field project" that will a) satisfy the assignment requirements for my Masters degree program, and b) satisfy my own requirements for strategic learning and passionate involvement.

Monday, March 06, 2006

You Can't Always Get What You Want

It took all day, but I came up with a draft of the interview protocol for the Cultural Exchange yesterday. Pam took a look at it and gave me a couple comments, and I forwarded it to Leah for her review.

Leah wrote me at 5:45 a.m. today to thank me for keeping her informed. She makes no mention of when or whether she plans to review the protocol.

I am dreading the IFP review scheduled during next week's residency. Everyone else will have finished, and I'm still . . . God, I don't know what I'm still doing. Slogging along, I guess. I hate this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home