IFP Journal

So far, a record of my efforts to identify an "individual field project" that will a) satisfy the assignment requirements for my Masters degree program, and b) satisfy my own requirements for strategic learning and passionate involvement.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Big Gulp

Last week we clinicked (i'm verbing a noun here) around my project in Harlow's class. Essentially, my peers told me to get a face-to-face meeting with Leah immediately.

So, I wrote to Leah early yesterday asking for a face-to-face meeting Thursday at her convenience (her time, her location, etc.). She has not responded. She appears active on Sametime, so I think she's around.

I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about the prospects for this project completing. What will I do if she cans it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home