IFP Journal

So far, a record of my efforts to identify an "individual field project" that will a) satisfy the assignment requirements for my Masters degree program, and b) satisfy my own requirements for strategic learning and passionate involvement.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Slow Burn

I'm sitting on a bridge line waiting for Leah to show up. It's seven minutes past the hour. I changed the time of the meeting to accept her "counter" in Lotus Notes, and still yet I'm left holding the bag.

Ah, here we go. The conference call service apparently just cut me off the line since no one else is on the call. Lovely.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger tinotchka said...

Update: Leah never called in to the bridge line that day, and she never called me to make an excuse or an apology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home