IFP Journal

So far, a record of my efforts to identify an "individual field project" that will a) satisfy the assignment requirements for my Masters degree program, and b) satisfy my own requirements for strategic learning and passionate involvement.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Late yesterday Leah accepted an invitation to meet today. I'm driving over to Polaris in about an hour.

I need to reread the syllabus again. Maybe all of this has some bearing on my paper . . .

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger tinotchka said...

I waited until Leah was more than 30 minutes late before I started to pack my bags to return to work Thursday morning. She finally called my cell phone to tell me she had run out of gasoline on the highway. We finally met and spent 20 minutes together. (BTW - this was the second day in a row she had run out of gasoline.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home