IFP Journal

So far, a record of my efforts to identify an "individual field project" that will a) satisfy the assignment requirements for my Masters degree program, and b) satisfy my own requirements for strategic learning and passionate involvement.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

And the Operator Says 30 Cents More . . .

As I reread an earlier post, I realized that I could be making a huge mistake with Rosie by not approaching her first and bringing her up to speed. Leah said she would call her, which is preferable if you accept Harlow's client triangle model. However, Leah is so distracted by other things that I'm not sure if or when she will contact Rosie.

Conclusion: Better to contact Rosie first myself, before I send out more stuff directly to the rest of the board. I should also meet Rosie in person - better try to set up a face-to-face with her this week.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger tinotchka said...

I just emailed Rosie reintroducing myself and the project. I asked her for a meeting Monday or Tuesday. Stay tuned!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger tinotchka said...

Rosie is on vacation all week. Should I move forward without her explicit agreement?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home